Malaysia's well established and matured oil and gas services and equipment (OGSE) supply chain and its strategic location in the Asia Pacific are compelling factors that continue to promote its attractiveness as a regional OGSE hub. Building on these strengths, MPRC's Industry Trade & Investment team works in collaboration with industry players, Government agencies as well as other stakeholders and foreign counterparts to drive growth in exports and investments for the Malaysian OGSE industry.
Reporting to the VP of Industry Trade and Investment, the ideal candidate will support our team's efforts to promote Malaysia as an attractive OGSE investment destination whilst also identifying new opportunities for market access and internationalisation. As such, the candidate should be a highly driven go-getter, keen on developing new opportunities to drive growth for the Malaysian OGSE industry. In addition, this individual is a people person who is passionate about cultivating professionally rewarding relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- To support investments facilitation for foreign and domestic oil and gas companies
- To support team leaders in monitoring and following up on prospects and trade and investment leads, as well as other departmental initiatives
- To engage stakeholders to obtain alignment and buy-in
- To provide assistance in the preparation and monitoring of relevant KPIs at Corporate, Exploratory and Departmental levels
- To provide programme management support to ensure timely and effective delivery of the team's initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Business Administration/Economics/Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the relevant role
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia with the ability to interact with senior leadership team
- Self starter with ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, analytical skills, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Possess basic Project Management skills; knowledge of the oil and gas industry, investment guidelines and available incentives; as well as the ability to communicate in other languages are added advantages