Given the cyclical nature of the oil and gas industry, sustainable talent practices are critical to ensure longer term competitiveness for the OGSE industry. MPRC's human capital team, working in collaboration with other Government and industry stakeholders, identifies and implements appropriate initiatives to facilitate talent development and retention for OGSE companies.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Capital. the candidate for this role is able to structure ideas, project manage and execute initiatives identified by the department to increase industry competitiveness in human capital in line with the company's core values.
- Conduct research to develop a better understanding of the human capital landscape in the OGSE industry
- Assess needs and gaps within the current OGSE industry human capital ecosystem
- Identify areas for Government support and industry participation, and formulate human capital programmes on those identified areas.
- Solicit buy-in and support from relevant stakeholders (e.g. Government, Ministries and Agencies, Regulators, Industry Players etc.)
- Drive and manage the implementation of the human capital development programme
- Candidate must possess at leat a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Management, Strategy Management, Economics or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in project management
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work independently and under pressure whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- Proven track record in delivering work at both strategic and operational levels
- Knowledge in working with Government bodies and authorities would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Human Capital requirements for OGSE industry
- Good knowledge of various Government Ministries and Agencies that support human capital development