- SME-Go is a financing program that was developed to support Going-Export (Go-Ex) programme under Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE). It is in-line with the Government’s initiatives to guide and enhance the growth of exports for Malaysian SMEs
- To provide financing for eligible SMEs under the Go-Ex programme.
- To support SMEs that have embarked or about to embark in exporting their product or services.
Subject to Bank Risk-Based Pricing
Up to 15 years
Financing amount (max)
- Minimum financing amount RM 250,000 (Margin up to 100%)
- Term Financing / Revolving Financing / Kafalah Bank Guarantee
Purpose of Financing
- Malaysian owned business (>51% ownership): Sdn Bhd, partnership and sole proprietor
- Minimum 3 years in business (includes years in operations). For sole proprietorship, limited liability partnership or partnership, it must be in the same line of business
- Involved in government promoted industries and sectors identified by the bank from time to time
- Applicants can submit complete financing application directly to SME Bank through their branch networks nationwide. For further enquiries & free consultation or details on SME-Go programme, please contact the Bank’s Customer Service Centre at 03 2603 7700 or visit www.smebank.com.my