Corporate Debt Restructuring Committee
- To provide a platform for corporate borrowers and their creditors to work out feasible debt resolutions without having to resort to legal proceedings.
- This initiative has been put in place to ensure that all avenues are made available to assist distressed corporations to resolve their debt obligations.
Financing typeRestructuring & Rescheduling
- Aggregate indebtedness of RM10 million or more;
- At least 2 financial creditors;
- Not in Receivership or Liquidation, except for those where Receivers have been appointed only over certain specified assets and the Directors remain in control over the companies’ overall operations;
- Experiencing difficulties in servicing their debt obligations but may not have already defaulted, provided they meet criteria (i) & (ii)
- Any company listed on Main Market or ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia that has already been classified as a PN17 or GN3 company respectively;
Companies are expected to be viable as a going concern post-restructuring in all cases.
To apply to CDRC, potential applicants must assess whether they meet the eligibility criteria as defined in the code of conduct
Where the eligibility criteria is met, applicants should complete the following CDRC Application Kit:-
- Application Kit
- Letter from Applicant
- Information of Applicant
Completed applications should be sent to the CDRC office
The Corporate Debt Restructuring Committee reserves its right to accept or reject any application at its sole discretion
For further information
For further information or clarification, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org