Support MPRC’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in delivering the vision to make Malaysia the top Asia Pacific OGSE hub and develop a world-class OGSE industry.
Providing administrative support to the CEO and two other SLT members in a fast-paced environment, the candidate for this role is ideally professional, reliable, meticulous, well-organised and a proactive problem-solver. In this role, you will be required to support the execution of MPRC’s internal and external initiatives in line with the company’s core values.
- Scribing, preparing and proofreading various documents including confidential correspondence and minutes of meetings
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Maintaining diaries, coordinating meetings and appointments
- Monitoring the progress of departmental assignments, ensuring that responses are timely and in accordance with established office and department policy and procedures
- Maintaining a professional filing system both electronically and manually
- At least a Diploma in office management/secretarial/business studies or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Highly-skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
- Possess excellent organisation and planning capabilities
- Able to work independently and under pressure whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and can interact with people at all levels
- Experience in managing/helping/working in situations with one-to-many supervisors and familiarity with matrix reporting is an added advantage