To assist viable micro enterprises* to have access to financing for working capital and/or purchase fixed assets for business purposes
Determined by participating FIs based on assessment of the borrower’s risk profile.
From 1 month to 7 years
Financing amount (max)
RM 1,000 to RM 50,000
Purpose of Financing
- All micro enterprises with viable businesses.
- Microfinancing is available to businesses in all economic sectors. Certain participating financial institutions may provide microfinancing facilities to borrowers in specific sectors only.
- Contact banks that display the microfinance logo
- Discuss with the bank officer
- Present the relevant documents for financing application
For further information
Micro Enterprises can contact the customer service centres of the respective PFIs:
- There are 3 development financial institutions namely, Agrobank, Bank Rakyat and Bank Simpanan Nasional.
- A total of 7 banking institutions namely, Alliance Bank, AmBank, CIMB Bank, Public Bank, Maybank and United Overseas Bank and Bank Muamalat
Development Finance and Enterprise Department
Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
Jalan Dato’ Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2691 3764